Scotch Fillet Steak W. Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds
- 75 g Butter room temperature (Main)
- 1 tsp Chopped rosemary or thyme
- 1 Garlic clove crushed
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 4 Scotch fillet steaks
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- In a dry non stick pan toast the fennel seeds until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Place into a mortar and pestle and crush. Add the butter, herbs, garlic, lemon zest and seasoning mixing well.
- Place a piece of baking paper on the bench, place the butter on it and mould into a log. Wrap, twisting the ends and refrigerate until needed.
- Heat a barbecue or griddle pan to a high heat. Rub the steak with oil and cook for 3 or 4 minutes each side until done to your liking.
- Serve with a slice of butter on top and roast chat potatoes