Position: Assistant Store Manager (Experience Preferred)
Michaels SUPA IGA is one of the largest independent retailers in Victoria and is looking for a Senior Store Manager to fill a newly created position. The successful applicant will have experience in leading a team of 80 plus employees and track record of delivering results or a current Grocery Manager looking to take that next step.
Reporting to: Store Owner, General Manager & Operations Manager
Salary: Attractive Salary Package on offer
Availability: Alternating Rosters (Every 2nd Saturday and some public holidays)
Successful Applicant will have a proven track record of:
- Managing a Supermarket with a focus on Fresh Foods.
- Achieving budgeted Sales, Gross profit and wage targets.
- Problem solving and idea generation for the company.
- Meeting all legislative requirements in regard to compliance/audit standards.
- Ensuring company Loss prevention standards & policies at upheld at all times.
- Effectively Managing/leading a Team which includes Departmental Managers.
- Delivering the highest of customer service standards across the entire store.
- Communicating with, Support office, suppliers, customers and the team to get results.
- Driving sales & encouraging your team to deliver profitable results.
- Recruiting, training, developing and managing performance.
- Recognising and celebrating successes at store level.
If applicable, financial assistance in relocation will be provided to the successful candidate.
To apply – Please complete our employment application form below: